PAPERFEST VOLUNTEER CREW – SPONSORED BY 4IMPRINT!
Thank you for your interest in Paperfest – it’s the tremendous community support makes this annual event possible!
Volunteers can further their impact by electing a local nonprofit to donate their hours to or to donate their hours back to Paperfest and increase the payout among all groups. Following the event, proceeds are donated to local charitable organizations that volunteers elected and work on behalf of. Paperfest is all about community!
PAPERFEST VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP STEPS:
- View the volunteer opportunities above and select the area of prefrence!
- Once on the registration page you can browse openings, read job descriptions, and view shift times.
- NOTE: Some shifts have ages requirements
- Select the specific shift(s) you are interested in and then fill out the brief, but required, registration information including shirt size.
- If you are looking to volunteer with someone, look for positions with 2+ spots available. You will need to register separately so we have the proper contact information.
- Click “Complete” to confirm your registration. You should receive a confirmation email with your shift information to the email you provided.
- Questions? Please email: PaperfestVolunteers@gmail.com
PAPERFEST VOLUNTEER POLICIES + TIPS:
- Volunteers must check-in at the Information Tent.
- Drinking (alcohol) is not tolerated during volunteer shifts.
- Dress comfortably/for the weather during your shift – especially shoes!
- Please arrive 15 MINUTES EARLY to check-in, learn your role, and meet fellow volunteers.
- Remember: You are the face of Paperfest for many attendees! Smile, be kind, be courteous and most of all, HAVE FUN!
- THANK YOU – PAPERFEST WOULD NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!
SIGN-UP BY JUNE 15th to receive a free volunteer t-shirt!
PAPERFEST PLANNING COMMITTEE
Join the Paperfest Committee and positively impact the community! We are always looking for creative and driven individuals who like to have fun volunteering while planning the free-admission community festival. Share your passions and tallents – anything from amateur photographer to marketing guru, or music fanatic to sports enthusiasts. Join our team today!
Paperfest proudly donates money back into the community through local charitable organization to help nonprofits provide services, purchase equipment and supplies, and better our community. Some of the non-profit organizations that benefit from Paperfest include:
American Legion • Appleton Noon Optimists • Boy Scout Troops (20, 41, & 104) • Buchannan Fire Department • Calvary Chapel • Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin • Christ the King Church • Combined Locks Adancement Association (CLAA) • Combined Locks Fire Department • Community Benefit Tree • Cub Scout Pack 3161 • Feeding America Eastern WI • Fox Valley Chorus (Sweet Adelines) • Fox Valley Christian Fellowship • Freedom Fellowship Church • Freedom High School Groups – Band, Choirs, Soccer • FVTC Beat the Heat • Girl Scout Troup (77 & 2059) • Good Shepherd Church • Green Bay Elite Booster Club • Habitat for Humanity • Harbour House • Harrison Fire Department • Holy Cross Church • Holy Spirit Church & Youth Ministry • Immanuel United Church of Christ • Kaukauna American Legion • Kaukauna High School Groups – Band, Choir, Dance, Gymnastics, Power Lifting • Kimberly Amphitheater • Kimberly Area Jaycees • Kimberly Area Running Club (KARC) • Kimberly Area Soccer Association (KASA) • Kimberly Baseball Organization (KBO) • Kimberly Fire Department • Kimberly High School Groups – Band, Choir, Boys Volleyball, Cheer/Stunt, FCA, Key Club, Pom & Dance, Shooting Sports & Wrestling • Kimberly Knights of Columbus • Little Chute High School Groups – Band & Dance • Little Chute Knights of Columbus • Mt Calvary Church • Papermaker Gridiron Association (PGA) • Papermaker Players Family Theater (PPFT) • Positive Youth Development Foundation • Prevent Suicide Fox Cities • River Valley Outdoorsmen • St Katherine Drexel • St Paul Catholic Church • Twin City Rod & Gun Club • VFW • Wisconsin Dance & Cheer • Xavier High School Powerlifters