Tour De Fest
Saturday, July 18th 2020
Depart At Your Leisure: 7:00-9:00 AM
Gear up for the 16th Annual "Tour" style bike ride. Featuring a route for every rider, you can choose from 4 fully supported distances: 18, 40, 70 and 100 miles. Ride solo or get your entire weekly group-ride or family to join for a full day of fun. Choose a short route or go the distance, just make sure you get back to Paperfest for great food, drinks and live music!
Up To 4
|Opens February 14th||$10||$15||$40|
|After May 1st||$10||$20||$50|
|After July 1st||$15||$25||$60|
About The Course
Tour de Fest will start and end at (Lindberg Park in Combined Locks).
- How can I register? You can register online or the day of the event. In-park registration/check in starts at 6:30am. Departure time is between 7:00-9:00am.
- Are Helmets Required? Yes, absolutely.
- Is the ride supported? We provide 5 rest stops with food and beverages throughout the route.
- What if I experience bike mechanical issues? SAG support vehicles will be monitoring the course to provide direction, mechanical assistance, and transportation if needed.
- How does weather affect the ride? The Tour de Fest is held rain or shine, please prepare for the elements.
- What if I want to hang out and listen to music after the tour? We will have a fully staffed complimentary bike valet corral to keep your bike and belongings safe while you enjoy your time at Paperfest.
Tour De Fest Partners
Tour de Fest questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org