Get an up-close and personal show, with opportunities to interact with the artists! Admission into The Nicolet Law Pit, located right in front of the Main Stage.
Available as a 3-Day option for all Main Stage acts OR by individual artist. This ticket is in addition to your concert admission wristband (GA, VIP, Reserved Lawn, etc). Prices vary per artist.
*This ticket option does not include admission into the festival, parking or a Camp Access Pass
PURCHASE PIT PASS
3-DAY NICOLET LAW PIT PASS: SOLD OUT
PIT PASS BY ARTIST: AVAILABLE AT THE VIP BOOTH
Pit passes allow you entry into the general admission Party Pit located directly in front of the stage, allowing you to experience your favorite artists up close in the front row! The Weekend Pit Pass gives you access all weekend long to each artist. A Pit Pass does not gain you access into the festival, so it must be purchased in addition to your general admission pass.
- Get up close & personal with today’s hottest country music stars
- Allows Access into the General Admission Party Pit
- Must be purchased in addition to a Single Day or 3 Day General Admission wristband.
Pit Pass is a bonus ticket you can purchase after you have your General Admission tickets. You will not be allowed into the concert grounds or the pit without a regular festival ticket. It grants you access into the Party Pit located directly in front of the stage. Passes are per artist and only allow you access for the artist you purchase or per weekend and you will have access to the pit the whole weekend. There you can get up close and personal with the change to interact with your favorite artist. Must be 18 or older to enter the pit. Does not grand you access to the campgrounds.
- Get up front near the front of the stage on our General Admission side!
- Get a chance to interact with your favorite artists!
- Pit passes are for all three days!
- The Pit Pass ticket is a separate ticket in addition to your General Admission or VIP ticket.
- Standing room only! No chairs allowed!
Interested in supporting Paperfest as a sponsor, click here to learn more or email: PaperfestWI@gmail.com
Looking to donate to Paperfest and support free-admission and local nonprofits, click here:
Kim-Com Promotion Volunteer Board of Directors
Kim-Com Promotion, LTD is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 1989 by James Boots, DC and Dennis Smits. Our board of directors are unpaid volunteers working plan a quality event each year and to ensure the future sustainability of Paperfest.
- President – Matthew Boots, DC (Boots Chiropractic)
- Vice President – Jeremy Biese (Biese Painting)
- Treasurer – Vicki Powers (Appleton Area School District)
- Secretary – Kevin Boots, DC (Boots Chiropractic)
• Music & Entertainment • Sports (Per Each Event) • Food & Beverage
• Sponsorship • Marketing & Promotion • Volunteer • Grounds Crew
• Kids Games & Activities • Finance
- Jordan Bayorgeon (Schneider)
- Rylie Biese (Marty’s Place)
- James Boots, DC (Boots Chiropractic)
- Kimberly Boots (WIPFLI)
- Sarah Catallano (Boots Chiropractic)
- Evan Freimuth (Venture Wisconsin)
- Racquel Giese (Village of Combined Locks)
- Pam LaPlant
- Julianne Oswald
- Paul Oswald
- Lori Reed
- Dennis Smits (Interiors on Madison)
- Vicki Tessen (Village of Harrison)
PAPERFEST PLANNING COMMITTEE
Join the Paperfest Committee and positively impact the community! We are always looking for creative and driven individuals who like to have fun volunteering while planning the free-admission community festival. Share your passions and tallents – anything from amateur photographer to marketing guru, or music fanatic to sports enthusiasts. Join our team today!
Paperfest is a fun, community driven festival featuring fun for all ages through music, food, sports, family fun and much more! Proceeds from Paperfest are donated back into the community through various charitable organizations in the Fox Valley.
Paperfest strengthens our community by utilizing the expertise and generosity of volunteers, sponsors, and donors.
The Paperfest planning committee is comprised of multiple subcommittees all working together to make sure this event runs smoothly.
Paperfest is all about community! From the volunteers to the generous partners, the community comes together to have a great time and the proceeds are donated to local charitable organizations.
Over the past 30+ years, Paperfest has donated over $1,000,000 to more than 75 nonprofit, civic, and service organizations. Volunteer organizations are paid out an hourly rate for their services at Paperfest. This means the more the organization works, the more money they make.
Our goal is to provide a fun, family friendly, community festival as well as donate over $100,000 for the local non-profit organizations.